
It's coming upon Christmas time here in sunny southern California. Today's high was in the upper 80's and the holiday decor is already up in the mall. The majority of my work day was spent folding t-shirts and sweaters to
BR "standards". My section was amazing! God only knows why I can't keep my own room in such great shape. This part-time gig is only seasonal so far. My coworkers are almost all asian and from what I can tell about half my age at that! It's interesting how this one little white girl is like the minority there. Eh, I still like it though. It's definitely not hard. I'm just beat from standing all day. [Note to self: Remember to put in my shoe orthotics tomorrow.] The vintage (circa 1998) Kenneth Cole double monkstraps were cute, but honey, my lower back is killing me!!! The price you have to pay to get those $80 price killed jeans that just got returned today for a mere $7 after discount(s). Yes, the Asian Republic is open again!
As I'm writing this blog, I'm also watching
John Waters' "
Pink Flamingos" on the
Sundance Channel. Wow. Utterly absurd. Divine just got sent a turd in the mail. Love it!!! Baltimore at it's best. I miss home.
Earlier today I downloaded a mixshow from
DJ KioKio. I don't think he gets over to the east coast much so I've never heard him spin before. His style is a little bit fast for my taste, but I'm definitely liking his groove. He sprinkles in some nice classics to keep the flow. I miss going out and dancing in the clubs too! :-(
It's 4:09 AM. I'm up way too late.
No comments:
Post a Comment