10.27.2006

To work or NOT to work...

I just got my schedule for the part-time gig at Banana Republic. My first day isn't until next Wednesday. That's like a whole week and then some after the "orientation" meeting earlier this week. My training for the travel agency gig doesn't start until the 20th of November as well. {sigh} I'm definitely going stir-crazy.

My aunt suggested today that we go out clubbing or something Friday night. I actually declined the offer because of my lack of my own funds to "have a good time" so to speak. There's just someting inate in the fact that I think it would be wrong to party without having the means to do so on my own. I'm not sure if I should give myself a pat on the back or REALLY be scared of myself for being a good boy. Either way ... I'm still going to stay home because I'm broke.

No comments: