11.01.2006

It takes two (Part 1).


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The photo above was taken yesterday with my Mom. She was still visiting all the way from Maryland. We're both showing off our new haircuts! It was too cute ... me and my mother went to the beauty parlor today to get our hair cut together. She got a mani/pedicure. I almost got an eyebrow waxing. I decided save her the grief of NOT seeing me going through with it. It took her months to get over the fact that I had BOTH of my ears pierced back in the day. (I'll save it for my next haircut in a few weeks!)

2 comments:

Jeff in NC said...

Ha! Cute pic. The poor lady - imagine if you went ahead with that waxing! She would never be the same :p

Unknown said...

LOL. Now she wouldn't. And if you thought that she was already traumatized by the both ears pierced incident, we won't go into where else i'm pierce! ;-)