7.14.2007

I'm so confused.

I woke up today (Saturday) thinking that it was Sunday. I was all in a tizzy trying to figure out where I had to be. Was it the full-time gig at Crate or was it the part-tim thing at Banana?!? That's what I get when I wake up in a haze and am constantly working. Couple that with stomping kids in the house waking up at the crack of dawn. Don't get me wrong -- I'm not complaining at my living situation. My family here in LA has been more than gracious with staying with them basically rent free. I've just got to get going on my own soon. What a daunting thought. Afterall, I'm only 38, right! LOL.

Summer is in full swing here in La La land. Luckily I live within a few miles from the beaches -- the heat really hasn't gone past 90 yet during the days. At night it cools down big time -- like in the upper 60's sometimes. Work is going well too. No real complaints for once. It's slowly coming to a year that I've been here and what do I have to show for it? Now that's the real question.

No comments: