10.23.2007

Some pier action.

I had the day off today and I spent it with my friend Curtis who just moved out here from DC. The picture to the right was taken at the Santa Monica Pier this afternoon. If you remember the opening credits of Three's Company then you'll know where this place is. It was a perfect day. The sun was out and it wasn't too hot. Unfortunately, the fires elseware loomed. In any case, we ate funnel cake and ice cream! Yummy. I was being the 'tourguide' for the day. I'm such a nice guy, huh? LOL.

2 comments:

Jeff in NC said...

What a nice guy! I hope you bought the funnel cake and ice cream - that would be a REALLY nice nice guy thing. Haha...

I'll deny knowing anything about Three's Company...I certainly can't be that old.....

Anonymous said...

Oh Crissy!! I'll go with Jeff, I'm not old enough to kno that show.

Vurtis, welcome to SoCal!