11.14.2007

Blecch.

I hate being sick. So far it's the end of day 3 of a new spell I'm going through. This time it's stomach related and I haven't been able to eat solid food for the past couple of days. Definitely not the healthiest of ways of controling one's weight, right? Anyway couple that with some major cold symptoms it's a whole lot of NOT FEELING CUTE! The flavors of NyQuil and DayQuil aren't cute either! Ugh. I hate being sick.

On this 2nd day off this week I decided to get some necessary errands and things done before I go away at the end of the month. I'm kinda bummed that the truck I'm driving didn't pass emmissions testing this afternoon. Here in California you have to pay for that test too! So now I have to get the truck fixed and retested before the end of the month for the new registration sticker. We won't discuss how I was given notice to get it taken care of well before last month. Ugh. I have being late too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chicken Soup & TLC (not the band, they were a little annoying).

Get well soon, kiddo :)