11.03.2007

Legally Blonde The Musical.



As I was channel surfing tonight on the TV, I came across LEGALLY BLONDE THE MUSICAL on TV tonight. That in itself isn't all that out of the ordinary, but what made it more interesting was the fact that it was on during MTV primetime!?! It's being hosted by the girls from THE HILLS (ewww). Anyway -- it appears to be a cute show. I may be so inclined to see it live sometime. It's interesting how Broadway musicals have seemed (or apparently to me at least) to incorporate so much current pop culture these days. I didn't start appreciating them until my college years. Phantom, Les Mis, and Miss Saigon, etc. were what got me started. It just kind of sucks how incredibly expensive it is to see things like that nowadays. I guess I can't complain. I'm seeing The Spice Girls next month for $150! ;-)

4 comments:

ribbiticus said...

i am so envious that you are going t to see them live. aaargh!

the songs from the musical are great! my friend lent me her cd - funny! ;)

Anonymous said...

I caught it on MTV the same night you did. Tonight they played it again, but in sing-a-long format!

I want to see this too. The movie was one of my make-me-feel-happy movies.

Anonymous said...

I saw it live in NYC on broad way. it was hilarious! I loved it!

Unknown said...

i miss NYC! :-(