6.25.2008



Groove Armada - Love Sweet Sound (Nic Fanculli Remix)


I'm really feeling this particular song/remix right now. Yes, I know - I know, "Mike, you're LATE again!" A year or so later, I download so much stuff that I tend to lose track of things! LOL. Anyway, it's the understated funky beat but with the old timey 'rave' feeling that grabs me. This song features vocals by the amazing Candi Staton ("You've Got the Love", "Young Hearts Run Free", etc.) on vocals, you can't go wrong. I was doing some back tracking on her and come to find out that she has an impressive discography. From gospel to disco to modern club tunes -- she's done it all. The first line from her bio states, "Candi Staton always sounds like she's on the verge of heartbreak. ... Can I have an Amen?" I LOVE IT!

No comments: