8.16.2008

X2008.



Do I have a 'slight' obsession with POP music? Uh, yeah, but not so much the bubblegum pop-stars of today, but with the ones of yesteryear that I grew up to in my late teens and early 20's. Yes, that was indeed the 80's for me! We won't go there, okay? ;-) Anyway, you've already heard my state of being with Madonna, but something that I haven't really talked about much is Kylie Minogue. She was definitely more of a 90's thing for me, but still important nonetheless. Always the ever present hit song maker everywhere else in the world except for the United States, I am glad to say that she's still going strong with a tour and her 10th studio album simply titled 'X'. She's definitely not slowing down considering her post-cancer diagnosis, etc.! Kylie is currently promoting her latest effort all over Europe and just this past weekend her concert was just broadcast over the new UK 4Music channel. I was so pleased to see that someone posted over 20 hi-quality clips of the entire UK show. You can get the links here on one of my favorite music blogs aptly named Love Kylie. [Oh yeah -- the files are huge and are posted on the Rapidshare network. If you don't pay for the upgraded service, the downloads are going to take FOREVER!]

Here's some more Kylie stuff for ya ...

DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND, VIDEO MAY APPEAR SLOW. IF YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS WATCHING A VIDEO, CLICK THE PAUSE BUTTON, WAIT A FEW MINUTES AND THEN SELECT PLAY!

No comments: