9.02.2008

Mulan's Asian Invsion Tour 2008 (LA edition)

 
Posted by Picasa


It was my 40th birthday this past Friday. It was also Labor Day yesterday which garnered a 3-day weekend here in the US so my friend Mulan flew in from DC to help me celebrate. We did everything from sightseeing to clubbing to just general touristy things like visit Universal Studios Hollywood where the above picture was taken. The more I look at it, the more I think we look like asian gansters or something. LOL. Anyway, I had a blast but as I type this I'm just wiped out. I had to work today and just was NOT in the mood. Thank goodness my normal day off during the week is tomorrow. I'm definitely just going to relax. Being an ambassador of goodwill and general craziness takes a lot out of you. LOL.

No comments: