10.28.2008

I got one!


Yeah, I'm a geek. I actually bought the 1st generation G1 Android phone today. Believe it or not, I actually lost my other phone this morning. F'rilz! The pic above is just a web clipping. My version is the 2-toned 'bronze' one. It's cute! Now for all of you iPhone purists out there ... don't knock the G1 just yet. It's not as and bulky as you're led to believe. The big selling point for me was the total Gmail instant connectivity with email, contacts, and calendar built in! I'm all about REAL buttons too. The iPhone touchscreen just got on my nerves. The only downside I can see right now with it is the short battery life. The built in GPS and 3G connectivity just eats up power! There are ways around it though so I'm not that worried. I'm still playing around with the whole thing now so give me time before I go more into detail about it. For now all of the downloadable apps are free - time to play!!! :-)

No comments: