10.19.2008

Palin vs SNL.

Sarah Palin did a little guest stint on Saturday Night Live last night. Her bits weren't as bad as I thought they would be. The video clips are below. They're direct links from NBC with ads -- those of you from outside of the US may not be able to see them. If so, YouTube them ASAP! The 2nd one on the 'Weekend Update' segment with the rap parody is the best!





My name is Sarah Palin, you all know me
Vice president nominee of the GOP
Gonna need your vote in the next election
Can i get a ‘what what’ from the senior section
Mccain got experience, Mccain got style
But don’t let him freak you out when he tries to smile
Cause that smile be creepy
But when I be VP
All the leaders in the world gonna finally meet me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog

travelling, but not in love said...

OK, well I'm stunned. Why would a Vice Presidential candidate do this?

Is this what people want to see? It's funny, sure, but it's also terrible.

What does she get out of this, beyond looking like a vote grabbing, media-unaware, freak from out of town?

I mean really. I'm stunned.

Unknown said...

FM - thanks!

TBNIL - crazy, huh? there's more back story to this whole appearance so it's not entirely out of line for her appearance. the whole thing with palin, THE ELECTION, the state of affairs the US is currently in is practically a whole big joke all by itself! god bless america!?!