12.30.2008

Believe it or not.

Hey guys! I posted a new mix. You can find it here. You can also find tracklistings for all the files there too. Just look for file called 'Believe it or Not'. It kind of sucks being all cryptic about it here, but to avoid having my posts being deleted, this seems like the easiest route.

Anyway -- I couldn't sleep last night and decided to do a little proverbial 'spinning' of some tunes. I gave the title 'Believe it or Not' because I was feeling a little rusty and the hour-long mix that I finished with took me a little over 2 hours to make. After listening to it in full this morning, I was kind of surprised that I didn't have to make any re-edits. There was a file or two that we're just a bit off but I didn't feel like hunting those tracks down again and remastering them with Platinum Notes. As usual, I like to mix things up with some old and new stuff. The last track, however, I just couldn't find a proper way to transition it. Forgive me. ;-)

No comments: