3.08.2009

Let me tell you what I do.

Q: You've been invited on a talk show to explain your job to the hosts. What would you say you do on a daily basis?

A: I'm a retail bitch boy by day and an all-star super dj (in my bedroom) at night.  Yee-haw!



Yes, just something everyone of you who reads this wants to know. Ha! It's just my attempt at trying to add some different content here. I found this new website called PLINKY. It basically asks you a daily question and you simply answer it. After that, the website publishes your response directly to your blog (Blogger, Wordpress, Xanga, etc.). The web interface is an interesting Twitter and Facebook mashup.  You can follow other peoples answers and ultimately comment on them.  I think it's cool.

Let me play around with this...



No comments: