3.11.2009

Where's the 'undo' button?

Just me outside the Starbucks on my lunch break.


I make it a point NOT to regret the things I do in life. "I could've / should've / would've..." anything is just something I try not to say. Whether or not I think about them is another story. People always say how 'calm' and 'even tempered' I appear to be. Could it be old age? Could it be the fact that I don't care anymore? Who knows? Whatever it may be ... if they only knew what was really going on in my mind!


When I came across this question today, I got thinking about the state of my life lately. Here I am in my 3rd career move making a lot less money living in a place that I really don't care for. Hmmmm. I think I may be setting myself up here. LOL. Things may not have turned out for the better in some aspects but it's all relative really. The positives definitely outweigh the negatives for sure.


Of course you can't literally press an 'undo' button, but why would you? Pondering on it too much would just end up in a whole lot of wasted energy that will (probably and) ultimately just make you CRAZY! If things aren't working out ... FIX IT! That's just life. Welcome to it! :-)




No comments: