2.02.2010

TGI...Tuesday?


I went to T.G.I. Fridays for some after work cocktails today with some coworkers.  I'm all about margaritas for some reason.  Anyway, sorry for the dark pic.  It's hard trying to take a covert picture when the people you are with REALLY REALLY don't want to be photographed!

I am finally getting my car back from the mechanic tomorrow.  We won't mention how I have been without my own wheels for over a month now.  We also won't mention how my back-up wheels (my relatives' late model mini-van) busted a fan belt while I was driving it last week.  Something tells me maybe I shouldn't be driving???  Anyway -- over the past week or so, I've been getting to work through the kindness of the fellow co-workers I had drinks with tonight.  On the days I'm not able to hitch a ride, I've been taking the bus.  Getting up at the butt-crack of dawn to get ready to go to work is NOT cute.  What is normally a 20-25 drive to work has been escalated to about an 1 hour and 15 minutes riding the bus with a transfer of lines in the middle.  'Tis the life of living in the suburbs of Los Angeles.

No comments: