1.02.2011

PODCAST: Back in the day





It's the end of the year.Time to start anew.Yadda yadda yadda. Here's my present to you. A little bit of this and that from 'back in the day' ... or is it?!? Not to go all INCEPTION on you, but here's a little mix I whipped up with updated remixes of timeless classics. You all know I just can't that shizz out of my head. Memories of great times long gone I guess.

Thank you everyone for listening to my little sideline project. I know I'm far from perfect, but this is something I've always wanted to do but never really had the resources and/or the patience to do it in the past. Maybe one of these days I'll actually invest in real equipment. In the meantime, you're all stuck with me being the super dj (in my head) ... in my room ... on my computer. LOL.

*****
Everything But The Girl - Missing (Fedde Le Grand Remix) (2010)
Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You (Kid Massive 2010 Bootleg) (2010)
Blaze feat Barbara Tucker - Most Precious Love (Baggi Begovic Booty Banger) (2010)
Bizzare Inc - Playing With Knives (Ant Brooks Bootleg) (2010)
Londonbeat - I've Been Thinking About You (David Vendetta Remix) (2010)
Yazz - The Only Way Is Up '09 (Robbie Rivera's Juicy Remix) (2009)
Nightcrawlers - Push the Feeling On 2008 (Laidback Luke Bootleg) (2008)
Ce Ce Peniston - Finally (Vandalism Remix) (2008)
Daft Punk - One More Time (Philip Jensens Aerodynamic Bootleg) (2009)
Danny Tenaglia - Music is the Answer (Deep Dish Deadline Mix) (2006)
The Fog - Been A Long Time (Charlie Solana Feel It Remix) (2009)
Jaydee - Plastic Dreams (Switch Remix) (2007)
De'lacy - Hideaway (Pete Gooding Remix) (2009)
Richard Grey & Maboo Inc vs Toddy Terry - Something's Going On 2010 (Jose Nunez Remix) (2010)
Brandy & Monica - The Boy Is Mine (Loopers & Kid Kaio Remix) (2010)
Suzanne Vega - Tom`s Diner (Kid Kaio Remix) (2009)
Nelly - Hot In Here (Keven Le Fonque B-More Mix) (2009)
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean (Artistic Raw Remix) (2009)

No comments: