1.20.2011

PODCAST: Lost in Music (Mike's Mixtape Vol. 2)


The new year is surprisingly coming along pretty strong for me. Since I've started adding my podcast rss feed to the iTunes store via Soundcloud, I've gotten a lot of solid listeners and downloads that I can actually track on my own at least. Thank you all for the great feedback. Meanwhile, after some finagling with some code, etc., I'm back here on Pod-o-Matic at least for this episode. Soundcloud flagged me twice already for this mix because it "may include content that is owned or licensed by..." Thank you Sister Sledge & Bette Midler for your record label-bots! Ugh.

Anyway, one of my early DJ mentors (Rob) back home in DC told me how he liked to tell stories with his mix sets. Hopefully you trainspotters out there can pick up on it.  I'm featuring tracks from Sister Sledge, Murk, Peter Rauhofer, MAW, Patra, Depeche, and even some Janet! Hope you enjoy it.

Please hit me up here or on Facebook and leave comments. Thanks.

***

mike@flip4bearz.com
www.flip4bearz.com
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Flip4bearz-Mix/109782469082310

No comments: