8.26.2011

PODCAST: SING IT BACK

When you get older, you ALWAYS think about things that 'used to be'. Trust me. You do. Here's my little homage to the days gone by in my clubland youth. My frame of reference is early to mid 90's in Washington, DC. Hope you can relate. Enjoy!

Deee-Lite - Groove Is In The Heart (Gigamesh Remix) (2011)
Queen Latifah - Come Into My House (Julian Jumpin Perez Mix) (1990)
Moloko - Sing It Back (Boris Musical Mix) (1999)
Barbara Tucker - I Get Lifted (Armand's Lift Me Up Mix) (1997)
Banji Boys - Love Thang (Cat Walk Mix) (1997)
Robert Owens - I'll Be Your Friend (Original Def Mix) (1991)
Kevin Saunderson feat Inner City - Big Fun (Simian Mobile Disco Remix) (2008)
Mike Dunn presents The MD X-Spress - God Made Me Phunky (HCCR Remix) (2008)
Uncanny Alliance - I Got My Education (Original Bootleg) (1992)
Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam - Let the Beat Hit Em (Remix) (1992)
M People - One Night In Heaven (The Heavenly Club Mix) (1994)
Juliet Roberts - Caught in the Middle (Association Mix) (1994)
Adventures of Stevie V. - Dirty Cash (Money Talks) (Sold Out Mix 12'' Mix Edit) (1989)
Ceybil - Love So Special (Underground Club Mix) (1990)
Farley 'Jackmaster' Funk & Jessie Saunders vs Dirty Freakz - Can't Turn Around (Mashupmix by MR-T) (2011)

No comments: