10.10.2007

Pushing Daisies.

I'm all about the new TV season this year. Aside from Heroes and The Bionic Woman, I'm really digging Pushing Daisies. It's about a guy who can make things come alive after dying but only for a few seconds with a simple touch. He then uses this power by finding out how the dead people died and then gaining monetary rewards from it. I know, it sounds kinda sick, but it's actually a great premise. Aside from being quite funny, it's actually quite risque for being on at 8pm during prime-time too. Tonight's episode had a full on 'rock-shocking the house' sex scene with a bouncing car, fogged up winshield, and hand wiping the window from the inside! It's on ABC -- maybe the folks over at Disney have lightened up a bit. Well, maybe a lot. Who knows?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pushing Daisies is GREAT! I luv the premise and home to see more. I missed yesterday's Bionic Woman, but will catch it on SciFi Channel this weekend!