10.04.2007

A-zig-a-zig-$150!


Well, almost $150 a ticket. The grand total for 2 seats, parking and service charges for THE SPICE GIRLS at the Staples Center here in LA cost $291.90. Yikes! I think this will be the most expensive concert I'll have gone to in my lifetime so far. Anyway, so far there are only a handful of shows they are playing in the US and they all sold out almost immediately through online pre-registrations. That's how I got mine. By the time I was able to find an advance financier (Thanks Mike C! I'll ya back eventually!) there was nothing available except for 'Premier Level Seating'. Oh well -- 10th row stage right ain't that bad, eh? LOL. I guess I'll call it an advance x-mas present to me. That and the fact that the concert is just a day after I get back from a short vacation in DC. I'm actually more excited about the trip back home to tell you the truth. It's my little brother's wedding and my official return back home after leaving last year. I won't count the weekend I spent last spring for my parent's wedding anniversary. I really didn't tell anyone about that.

No comments: