4.04.2008

4 (More) Minutes.

Okay here it is. As I listen to this track some more, I distinctly hear that 'signature' Timbaland sound. In retrospect with a lot of the other tracks he has produced, I don't really think anything trailblazing is going on here. You would hope that Madonna would try to be somewhat of a trailblazer. But in this case, if it works and it's what the kids want these days, then by all means GO FOR IT! The breakdown at the end is fierce! Visualwise - I just kept thinking that Justin is dancing with someone who could be his mom! The crazy cutaway images were just a bit too jarring too. That sliced up french kissing face?!? Whoa! Also, the theming and look was very distinct with her last effort (70's hair and lavender bodysuit/danceskins). It makes you wonder how she's going to tie all of the songs and videos with each other on this new album. All-in-all, I'd rate it 3.5 out of 5 stars.


No comments: