8.11.2009

10 house tracks.

For all of you HOUSE-HEADS out there ... what would you consider your FAVORITE house music tracks of all time??? There is really no way I can narrow down a list of my own personal faves, but below are just 10 that I can name off the top of my head. I'm old so I'm digging back as far as the early-mid 90's in my list. For some reason they all kind of make you want to take drugs or go to church. Go figure! The only stipulation is the song has to be an ORIGINAL house song and NOT necessarily a house remix of a pop / rock / r&b song. It's up to you to define what HOUSE means to you. :-)



Feel This (Robbie Riveras Tribal Sessions Mix) - Robbie Rivera


Mixmasters - In the Mix -


Lolas Theme (Extended Vocal Mix ) - Shape: Uk


Can You Feel It (In House Dub) - CLS


Most Precious Love (Freemasons Mix) - Blaze ft. Barbara Tucker


Church Lady - Dennis Ferrer


Muzik Express - X Press 2 (LaMuzik.co.kr)


Elements - Dany Tenaglia


Dream Drums (Junior Vasquezs All Over The Sound Factory Mix) - Lectroluv


Been a Long Time (MURK) - The Fog feat Dorothy Mann

No comments: