3.22.2012

PODCAST: MARATHON MIX (Old Way Part 2)




(03.22.2012)


It was the LA Marathon this past weekend!  The first marathon I've ever trained for that I ultimately CAN'T run...this time.  I unfortunately injured my knee twice last month and had to drop out.  It's all dood, though.  I was part of the largest fundraising group to participate in the 2012 LA Marathon!  AIDS Project Los Angeles (APLA) brought in a staggering $325,000 to help those in need in the greater LA area.  The journey I took along with my other 195+ team members was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced in my entire life.  Although, I wasn't able to complete this session, I have made the promise to myself (and to my donors) to join in the training for the 2012 Honolulu Marathon coming up later this year in December.  Training in LA starts this June.  Wish me luck!

This month's installment is a mix in 2 parts.  I'm digging deep back again into the flip4bearz vaults.  It's 90's for ya nerves kiddies.  Learn it!  ;-)

***
RuPaul - U Better Work 2010 (Major Dude Ghetto Remix) (2010)
Armand Van Helden - Witch Doktor (Uberjak'd Mix) (2010)
D.O.N.S. & DBN feat. Kadoc - The Nighttrain (Mobin Master Remix) (2007)
Camisra - Let Me Show You 2009  (Markus Garde Mix) (2009)
Utah Saints - Something Good (Ian Carey Mix) (2008)
The Shamen - Move Any Mountain (Housepervertz Back to the Old Skool Mix) (2009)
Felix - Don't You Want Me (Junior Faria Remix) (2009)
Ultra Nate - Free (Juan Magan & Rivero Demo Edit) (2009)
Matt Consola feat Brenda Reed & LFB - Coming Back (Cristian Poow Progressive Vocal Club) (2011)
Alex Party - Read My Lips (Raul Rincon Mix) (2008)
Sound Factory - Understand This Groove (Xtatic Mix) (1992)
Spiller - Groovejet (If This Ain't Love) (Spiller's Extended Vocal Mix) (2000)
The Collaboration - Do It Properly (Robbie Rivera's Sunshine Mix) (2000)
Winx - Don't Laugh (Richie Santana & Peter Bailey Remix) (2010)
Daft Punk - Around the World (Laidback Luke Bootleg) (2007)
Danny Tenaglia - Ohno (Danny's TWISTED Realness Mix) (1996)

***


www.flip4bearz.com
soundcloud.com/flip4bearz

No comments: