4.19.2009

"Twouble with Twitter"

You can't deny that Twitter has gotten out of hand REALLY fast recently. All with Ashton Kutcher getting over 1,000,000 followers to Oprah fiddling with her TW*T (or something like that) this week, you can't deny that it's the 'it' thing to do for now. In the past week alone I started following about a dozen new people or things that I found interesting. At first it was with people I actually knew. Now, I follow airlines, dj's, and even The Gap for some reason.   So now I've got Twitter , this blog , and Facebook that I maintain daily.  For now, I'm going to play along.  It's not a problem yet ... I don't think ...

Anyway, this is last (RE)post of other people's stuff tonight. HI-lar-ious!!!!


"You've summoned the FAIL WHALE!" - priceless


(taken from Bon Jour, Pee Wee)
.

No comments: