This particular blog I read today made quite an interesting announcement today that Manhunt took over Gay.com as the leading GLBT website today with something like a 24% marketshare! It's all about the hook-up I guess. Back in my day, there was just AOL. Now with their demise, why lurk around crowded chatrooms when you can get instant gratification and the most immediate hook-up around, right? Don't get me wrong -- I've participated in a few "clandestine meetings" coordinated coordinated by this site, but I'm definitely not one of their power users! LOL. I'm a proud MySpace addict thank you! Music has always been one of the strongest influences on me and this is one of the best venues to listen and learn about it. I think my friends listing has grown to over 600+ people. Of course I don't know all of them per se, but most of my "friends" there are dj's and artists that I like. They use it as free promotion and most often than not, share links to places where you can get FREE music tracks and mixshows. My own instant gratification of sorts.
MySpace -- a place for house music!
No comments:
Post a Comment